COVID-19 VACCINES INFORMATION
Doctors or any medical personnel administering C19 shots are required to obtain informed consent.
Informed consent means that you are to be informed of all aspects of a medical procedure before agreeing to it. (Ref. #1.1 (Trinidad & Tobago Ministry of Health: Charter of Patient’s Rights (No. 7 and No. 9) 1; Ref. #1.2 (US National Library of Medicine (nih.gov):Informed consent disclosure to vaccine trial subjects of risk of COVID-19 vaccines worsening clinical disease))
This is NOT being done. Efforts are made to persuade people to take C19 vaccines without prior informed consent. (Ref. #2.1: (ClinicalTrials.gov: COVID-19 Vaccine Messaging, Part 1). See image below
- C19 vaccines are Investigational Medicinal Products (IMPs) undergoing medical trial. (Ref. #3.1; Ref #3.2; Ref #3.3)
- These medical trials are not complete. Every person who decides to take the vaccine now is doing so while the trials are ongoing.
- NO vaccine has been U.S. FDA, European Medicines Agency (EMA) nor WHO approved. With the U. S. FDA, they have been authorized for Emergency Use ONLY, with the EMA, they have been given Conditional Marketing Authorisation subject to Periodic Safety Reports (PSURs) and with the WHO, they have been given a EUAL (Emergency Use Assessment Listing). (Ref. #4.1; Ref #4.2; Ref #4.3; Ref #4.4)
- C19 vaccines were not subject to robust safety trials in animals (Ref. #5.1, Ref #5.2; Ref. #5.3)
- The long-term effects of the vaccines are not fully known. (Ref. #6.1; Ref. #6.2)
- ALL vaccines are free of liability which means if any results in your disability or death, the manufacturer is not responsible. (Ref. #7.1; Ref. #7.2)
- Vaccine associated adverse/serious events include death, stroke, Guillain-Barre Syndrome (attacks your nervous system), Bell’s Palsy (paralysis of the face), blood clots, heart inflammation/attack, auto-immune disease, miscarriages and allergic reactions. The frequency of these events is unknown. (Ref. #8.1; Ref. #8.2; Ref. #8.3; Ref. #8.4)
- Up until July of 2021 there have been over 30,000 deaths and over 3 million adverse reactions reported in the USA, UK, EU and Canada combined. According to the various countries’ adverse events reporting systems. (Ref. #9.1 (European Economic Area Adverse Events Reporting - EudraVigilance); Ref. #9.2 (MHRA Yellow Card Scheme); Ref. #9.3 (U.S. VAERS COVID-19 Data); Ref. #9.4 (CAEFISS - Canadian Adverse Events following Immunization Reporting))
- More than 15 countries have suspended or restricted the use of the AstraZeneca vaccine due to severe adverse reactions such as blood clots. (Ref. #10.1 (18 countries suspend AstraZeneca over side effects); Ref. #10.2 (FDA: Thrombocytopenia and coagulation disorders); Ref. #10.3 (WHO: rare adverse blood coagulation events with AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine (Vaxzevria and Covishield))
- NO vaccine has been proven to be effective at stopping you from contracting the virus or spreading it to others. (Ref. #11.1 (FDA: Pfizer EUA Fact Sheet); Ref. #11.2 (European Medicines Agency AstraZeneca Fact Sheet);
- C19 deaths in T&T have increased five-fold since the vaccine roll out. This must be investigated immediately.
- The odds of contracting C19 may temporarily increase within two weeks of vaccination. C19 vaccines may sensitize recipients to greater risk upon exposure to circulating virus and may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE).(Ref. #12: PubMed (NIH.gov) Informed Consent Disclosure)
- Viruses naturally change over time through the process of mutation. When this happens, new variants can develop. SARS-CoV-2, the new coronavirus that causes C19, is no exception to this. The vaccines have shown limited success so far against variants of the virus. Data on performance is being collected.
- The Vaccination Status of persons being hospitalized and dying from C19 is NOT being publicly reported by the Ministry of Health. Reporting Vaccination Status is necessary to gain a scientific understanding of the effectiveness of the vaccines as well as what role vaccinations may play in the pandemic by causing the virus to vary.
- CTAGTT has written to the Ministry of Health demanding that Vaccination Status be included when giving vaccination and virus updates. (Ref. #13)
- Many esteemed doctors and scientists around the world are warning about the long-term safety concerns of the vaccines, but they are being silenced, ignored or threatened. (Ref. #14.1 (Geert vanden Bassche's open letter to the WHO); Ref. #14.2 (World Doctors Alliance - an alliance of esteemed world doctors)
- Vaccine lobbyists provide the majority funds that support the WHO and may have undue influence over their public health directives.
- The PCR Test used to determine if someone has C19 provides limited clinical information. A positive result does not indicate if the person will have symptoms, get sick or even be contagious. It is NOT AN APPROVED DIAGNOSTIC TESTING METHOD and is only authorized for Emergency Use. (Ref. #15.1 (US National Institutes of Health); Ref. #15.2 (Oxford University Press: To interpret the Sars-CoV-2 Test, Consider the Cycle Threshold Value); Ref. #15.3 (Karry Mullis, Inventor of the PCR test, explains why it is not a diagnostic tool); Ref. #15.4 (US CDC: Changes to CDC RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing))